Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Empire strikes

Finally after months of waiting I got to hand my tickets over at the door of The Empire in Shepherds Bush to see The Cat Empire. As we were walking up to the venue we walked straight past Felix(lead singer) just standing in the alley at the side. After support from an American group called some name I can't remember the Empire came on to a mass of cheers with Australian accents. I reckon more than 3/4's of the audience were Australian and most of them were from Melbourne. For anyone who's seen them live you'll know that they are such an awesome band to watch, energy, noise, jumping, swaying, so much you don't get on their CD. Nic came along not quite knowing what to expect and I think was sufficiently impressed. So much so she tried to get tickets to the Sunday night gig aswell. All in all it was a great night. Can't wait to move to London.

Here are some dodgy pics I took on my phone:
Caption Caption Caption Caption Caption

No comments: