Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Me burfday

Well today was my birthday, I say was because I'm not writing this today. Well, I am writing this today but today isn't my birthday but it would have been had I have written it then rather than now, if you know what I mean.

Didn't get up to much, went to work, when I got there my desk and roof and things had been decorated. Went out for lunch aswell which was nice, although it wasn't actually for my birthday it was more of a team get together. Had lots of SMS's and an email or two. I even got a present from Australia! How's that. Thanks Prue.

Got something planned for Friday night though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi jas, if you were back here is Auss you would have had heaps of kisses from the girls in the office here at WV. Sound like you are doing OK over in the mother land !.....lots of love and kisses Vg

Anonymous said...

Hi Jas, nice blog. Typical Renault to be clever and innovative! The French really know how to make a car! Battleship Potempkin is a classic film - major homage to it in Brian De Palma's 1987 film 'The Untouchables'. So, how is the golf going? Obviously practising over there in order to get ahead of the crew over here eh? Hope you are having a great time - check out the British Museum if you get a chance and haven't already - I reckon it's tops! cheers, Dan