Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm an Alien

To quote Sting: I'm an alien, but now I'm a legal alien. My Migrant Visa was approved today finally after months of stress and paper work and uncertainty. Now on to the next chapter. I'm also leaving Domain next week to start my own business. So keep an eye on copperlondon.com to see what we're doing.

Got lots of photos of gigs, birthdays and other random things to post so will get them up soon. Oh yeah and I've moved house too, so if you want my new address let me know.

2 comments:

amy polson said...

Congratulations! Legal at last...you can come out of hiding now 'Jason'.
Exciting about the new freelance stuff too (why copper?). It's all happening!
Amy

Anonymous said...

copper london?? will never sell - not joined up enough! you need to keep things simply simpler that way your are sure of success.