Friday, July 28, 2006

Abbey Road & Brownmusic

This evening became possibly one of the most amazing and memorable of my life to date. Big claim I know, but for those who know me I've had a dream of scoring a movie since I was probably at high school. And tonight was the closest I've been to that dream yet. I had the chance to sit in on the recording of the strings for a friends album at Abbey Road. Abbey Road is not only famous for being the studio where the Beatles recorded but equally amazing the scores for Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, Braveheart and many many more. They had a 24 piece string section that recorded the strings for 3 tracks.

So here are some pics of the studio. Some of you might also recognise some of the guys in the studio.

Caption Caption Caption
Caption Caption Caption

After Abbey Road I went to listen to Brownmusic(Tash, Lor and Johann) perform in Camden then we headed out for some late night Thai food.
Lor, Booby, James, Lisa and Fi ?, Jason and Tash James, Lisa and Fi Jason and Tash

No comments: