Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mr A-Z

Next Tuesday(23rd June) Jason Mraz(www.jasonmraz.com) is coming to London. That in itself is news enough for me to get excited, but while he's here he's doing a show at Hammersmith Apollo. The problem is that despite his brilliance he still seems to be little known in the UK and as excited about it as I am I havn't managed to convince anyone else that their £17 couldn't be better spent than on several hours of great music. So thought I'd blog this to see if anyone else was interested in joining me? Although at this point it sounds like I'll probably end up going on my own(because I'd hate to miss it), it'd be much more fun to go with some friends.

So let me know asap if you're up for coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure Jas I will come with you! I dont even mind spending the A$45.50. Its just the Air fare that is a bit restrictive at the moment!!! PS I'm pleased jou enjoyed the night.