Thursday, July 07, 2005

Yes, I'm still fine.

For those of you who heard the news about the bomb blasts in London, just thought I'd let you know I'm fine. I was, however, rather close. Perhaps a little too close, although I had no idea what was going on at the time. All I knew was that the underground wasn't working so I had to walk to a meeting. In my lack of awareness I stood on the corner of Euston and Woburn Place(see map below) calling someone while facing up the street when the bus was behind me.

The first I knew of it however was an SMS from Mum! News travels fast.

Crazy Day.

Caption

4 comments:

amy polson said...

wht can't you post pics of my party?...I feel, as party host, justified in requesting that the reasons be disclosed for my own curiosity!

Anonymous said...

It just goes to prove over and over again Mums know EVERYTHING!!

jas said...

well Amy I COULD tell you here, but if I did then everyone would know!

Or maybe you could ask my Mum, apparently she knows everything! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi jas, all relieved here at WVA, and your mum is right as mums do know every thing it does not matter how far away you are ! The Marketing team say hi and try to stay out of trouble. We also hear you are doing more music for our TV adds. One day you will be famous ... take care, lots of love Vg xxx