Saturday, December 11, 2004

The glam and the post-glam!


Had our staff Christmas Party last night which was a lot of fun. The theme was Hollywood style and you had to come as your favourite actor or glam or something related. So in true 'jas' style I came as something a bit different - a celebrity who had been at the Oscars the night before and had come straight from the post-Oscars afterparty and hadn't yet been home, complete with lipstick marks, a shirt that looked like I'd slept in it, wrongly buttoned shirt, a small bag of strange white powder and a rolled up note. I'm sure I'll probably get called into HR for that one, the fact that I was sniffing all night probably didn't help!

The main room Some more people Me, Matt and David(Crocket) Nikki and Sarah(my roomie)

Sarah and Me again Ali, the singer, Andi and Holly Same again Deeply engrosed in a game of Truth or... Truth

My camera had drunk a bit much After it sobered up it tried again Matt(his wife Sarah is just cut off), Mike, Sarah and Ali


No comments: