Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Milton Keyless

Finally arrived in London. Picked up my luggage, then headed to customs. It took a while but was all reasonably easy. Then I went to get my car. Ended up choosing a little Renault Clio with sunroof and Air/Con. Then off to Milton Keynes.

After about 1 1/2hrs I arrived in Milton Keynes and headed to the real estate agents to pick up the keys. What!? You havn't got the keys? I was supposed to be using a friends house for a few weeks which had just sold and was getting settled sometime mid-September. Apparently the new tenants had decided to settle early so they could move in and start painting. This left me without a place to stay. So the only other people I knew were work people so rang them then drove out to work. Luckily someone there had a spare room which I could use. So headed there to change and get over the flight.

I did a bit of driving and as Dad wanted some photos of canal boats I went and hunted some down and found some nice trees while I was at it.






No comments: